Skip to main content

Indian Wedding dress



lengha
Guest attire for Indian weddings Women's fashion and men's fashion. Wedding attire that fits n Indian wedding venue and ceremony. What to wear to an Indian wedding?  

you’re confused, trying on outfit after outfit because your friend Shaadi or any other function is just a few months away. Phew! You’d rather finish this task before the rains arrive. We are here to answer the big question. Yes, you guessed it right. What to wear to an Indian wedding? Where do I buy my wedding lehenga from? The big questions when any bride or family members or guest begins wedding shopping is – where to begin? What style am I picking? What color will suit me? Will I be coordinating the outfit with my spouse to be? How much, oh how much will it cost? The fittings, the trials….holly molly! You’re probably thinking, can I not just get married in my torn denim with a veil. So much easier, right?
who wish to shop for that perfect bridal lehenga, we bring to you a list of the most awesome bridal lehenga shops in the city. These are sure to excite and fulfill ever her and fancy of your perfect bridal wear choice.
How did we come up with this list? We surveyed real brides who have been through the same struggle in finding a store that satisfied their bridal musings. Fitting all budgets, you’re sure to find one or more options





Comments

Post a Comment